Over the past couple of months I have seriously tried to become more conscious about what I put in my body and as part of this what I put on my skin. As a part of my therapy I currently going through this I have been advised to take some time for myself, to relax and pamper and look after myself essentially.
As I am not a ‘bath’ person (and have a best friend with a Lush discount) I decided to concentrate on my skin, both face and body.
My evening night routine goes a lil something like this…
- Lush – 9 to 5 Cleanser – I have found this works absolute wonders for removing your make up as well as keeping your skin soft and smooth afterwards and doesn’t dry you out all. As an avid watcher of YouTube I haven’t seen this spoken about enough! I usually use this just before I get in the shower and remove everything with two cotton pads.
- (Every other day) Mario Badescu – Glycolic Foaming Cleanser – I use the tiniest bit of this on my Fancii exfoliation spin brush and foam my face up gooooood. Only use every other day cause it dries my face out a little bit.
- Lush – Let the Good Times Roll Cleanser – Not only does this smell INCRED but it is also seriously easy and simple to use. I usually use it in the shower, I wet my face take a little bit the cleanser and rub it in and wash it off, simple as. As it quite a gentle scrub I do use it daily (I also have combination skin so its easy on it) and it leaves my skin smooth as can be.
- Lush – Breathe of Fresh Air Toner – Another easy one, just a few lil spritzzzz and leave it to soak in.
- Lush – Gorgeous Moisturiser – My god I’ll be sad when this runs out (I got it from my friend who works at lush but its worth £42 – r u jokin). It’s so good, not greasy and managed to get rid of my tiny piece of psoriasis on my eyelid, that is all.
- If you want a more budget friendly moisturiser, I also use L’Oreal Hydra Genius (£10 or cheaper when on offer) also really good, i usually use the normal to combo skin one.
- Lush – Dream Cream – This is the only stuff that has managed to keep my psoriasis under control and that I actually like using, I don’t have bad psoriasis but all the ones I have ever been prescribed from the Doctors have been greasy, slimy, stick to all your clothes, just not nice, put this stuff workers wonderssss.
As you can see I loveeee Lush stuff, its been so helpful and my skin has never looked better!!